Our MFD Preventative Maintenance Package is a service offered by our in-house team of engineers. As part of the service, our engineers will:
- Check for any obstructions in your devices such as paper jams or staples.
- Check paper trays are loaded correctly and paper size guidelines are adjusted.
- Check for any excess toner spillage anywhere in the device.
- Check drum cartridges and fusers are clean and working.
- Check feed rollers for signs of excessive wear and tear.
- Check the document feeder and scanning glass for dirt and debris.
- Check that the device powers on properly and that scanning and printing operations all work as they should.
Half-day of engineer time: £475
Full-day of engineer time: £950
This is perfect to make use of just before staff return to the office so that your devices are powered on and ready to use in order to clear that backlog of printing and scanning related tasks.
If any errors are detected, they will be resolved as per your usual break-fix service contract.
To learn more, fill in the form and one of our team will get in touch to confirm your time-slot.